Work smarter, not harder! Our jammed-packed, hard-hitting short courses are designed to uncover the most useful and powerful features of Microsoft office applications. Our Master-Certified Microsoft Office Specialists have selected the most requested and time-saving features within Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Take back your day and supercharge your productivity.
Attend our intensive 3-hour upskilling sessions focused on the most in-demand and useful features, tools, and techniques.
At just $195 a session, we invite you to become an expert in these essential business applications.
Register for Power Sessions on Microsoft topics
- The Power of Pivot Tables and Lookups: Extracting Deeper Intelligence with Excel
Learn how to harness the power of Pivot Tables and Lookups. Discover how to slice, dice, and analyze your data in Microsoft Excel to achieve great things.
- The Most Fabulous Excel Functions
Accelerate your productivity by expanding your use of powerful Microsoft Excel features that perform mathematical, statistical, and logical operations.
- Advanced Technical Formatting for Professional Documents – Calling all contract specialists, proposal writers, legal professionals, grant writers, and researchers. Learn how to maximize the advanced technical features of Microsoft Word. Streamline the process of structuring your work to professional standards.
- Managing your Manager’s Mailbox: Delegated Access in Outlook – Whether you are a manager assigning responsibility or an individual entrusted with the mailbox of others, learn the core concepts of Microsoft Outlook delegation from both angles.
- Reclaim your Day with these Outlook Gems – Improve the management of your emails, calendar, tasks, and contacts. Discover ways to use Microsoft Outlook, and give yourself your back your day.
- PowerPoint: Take your Presentation from Good to Great – Understand how appealing visuals and effective delivery can take your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation beyond ‘words on a slide’ to become more impactful.
More short courses are in development. Visit our Microsoft Power Sessions catalog to view all current titles and dates.