The duration of this course is 3 hours.
Classes are priced from $195.00. See individual sessions for details.
Today’s organizations rely on business intelligence to achieve their strategic initiatives and maintain a competitive edge. Come learn how to harness the power of Pivot Tables and Lookups within Excel so you too can slice, dice, and analyze your data to achieve great things!
If you are new to Excel, consider one of our full day courses instead as this intense 3-hour session is designed for seasoned Excel users that have yet to venture beyond their comfort zone. These individuals should have experience with:
- Formatting Columns and Rows
- Switching among worksheets and workbooks
- Creating basic calculations in Excel
Part 1 – Extracting information from worksheets using Pivot Tables
Start out with a Pivot Table refresher. Then learn how to assemble data using Pivot Table features and functions. The icing on the cake – visualizing the results with charts and filters. Topics include:
- Using the available aggregate functionality
- Filtering the table using the Slicer Feature.
- Creating multiple tables from the same worksheet
- Creating Charts and adding filters
- Creating basic reports using Pivot Tables
Part 2 – Finding information using Lookups
Got a lot of data? Harness the power of Lookups to quickly expose the trends that could lead to your next great success.
- Comparing two lists for differences
- Using traditional lookup functions
- Using the new lookup functionality
- Changing Excel options to help your search
- Variations on Lookup functions
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Excel Part 2: Analyzing and Presenting Data|
|Microsoft Excel Part 1: Foundations|
|Microsoft Excel Part 3: Advanced Functions and Data Forecasting|
|VBA with Microsoft Excel|
|Programming and Data Wrangling with VBA and Excel®|