Student Services Associate
This position is listed as part-time but may have the potential to become full-time.
Location: Remote with frequent management face-to-face consultations
Qualifications, experience, and skills:
- Degree-related field preferred, license, or equivalent experience
- Curriculum development and ability to create a syllabus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to relate to students and establish strong guidance relationship
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Outstanding follow-up skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel), Teams, and Zoom. SharePoint experience is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly gain knowledge of internal systems, programs, and course materials.
- Attend intake interviews with prospective students to become familiar with their personal history and goals. Prepare to conduct interviews directly as approved by the VP of Education.
- Prepare a schedule of compliance documents required for invoicing and provide them to accounting.
- Enter approved student training program into Training Management System and CRM.
- Accurately record and file critical reports to State and County organizations. Reports include attendance, timesheets, graduate documentation and hiring success, and others.
- Create class rosters.
- Establish communication with students concerning absences, attendance, program changes and achieve a satisfactory outcome with approval from the VP of Education and/or the VP of Operations.
- Connect on a regular basis with various career counselors at PA CareerLink and other sponsoring organizations to provide updates on the progress of students.
- Advise students, graduates in career planning and job search.
- Connect with trainers to improve student retention, performance, analyze problem areas, and prescribe solutions to Educational and Operations Senior Managers.
- Assist and support the VP of Education in other duties as required.
- Assist in the overall operation of Springhouse by supporting phone activity, student registrations, and other duties as requested by the VP of Education and/or VP of Operations.
- Order materials and other resources, as needed.
Instructors and Consultants
Springhouse is looking for talented and motivated professionals who are educators and problem solvers at heart.
For more than 30 years, Springhouse has provided certified training programs and valued consulting services across our portfolio of expertise.
If you have experience that aligns with our core areas of service and if you are in search of contract work or part-time employment, we would like to learn more about what you can bring to the Springhouse team and our valued clients.
- Microsoft Office Desktop Training (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Digital Marketing Training (SEO Optimization, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Agile Training, Coaching, and/or Consulting (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Training and/or Consulting
- Microsoft SharePoint Consulting
- Microsoft 365 Consulting
Please forward your cover letter and resume for consideration by our Senior Management Team.
Join Our Team
Springhouse has a reputation for being an organization of integrity that has been delivering high-quality education and insightful consulting since 1989. Our success is evident from our continued growth over the years. Our high expectations and results-driven focus combined with our employee-centric corporate values create a positive working environment. Our team is motivated and energized, which drives our positive and thoughtful approach to customer experience.
We offer our full-time employees competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans. Investigate our current career opportunities and submit your resume to become a member of our team.
Job Experience Categories
Our dedicated professionals excel because of their analytical and management skills. As consultants, they take the journey with clients in the areas of productivity problem solving, change management, strategic planning, and project management.
Our instructors are among the most experienced educators and instructional designers in the business. With their own real-world experiences in their areas of expertise, they are passionate about what they teach and about elevating the knowledge of others.
Sales & Operations
Our Operations and Sales departments strive to provide superior customer service experiences. Centered on client satisfaction and success, our team ensures our trainees and corporate end-users have access to the information, ideas, and support.