Professional Certification Training Programs
Enrolling in training programs for professional certifications demonstrates your commitment to personal development. As a result, it shows you are determined to stay ahead of ever-changing advancements. To assist you, Springhouse offers numerous classes, topics, and programs that will prepare you to achieve official and industry-recognized certifications. Whether you aspire to become a certified cybersecurity expert, Scrum Master, or cloud specialist, we offer the quality instruction you need to achieve your professional goals.
Authorized training for project managers who want to be Certified PMPs or CAPMs.
The Computing Technology Industry Associations (CompTIA) certification courses are ideal for people in the IT field who want to improve their skills in PC support and administration.
- CompTIA A+ Certification Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102) Bundle
- CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
- CompTIA Data+ Certification (DA0-001) Bundle
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (ITF+)
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification (Exam XKO-004)
- CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-008) Bundle
- CySA: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Certification
- SYO-601: CompTIA Security+ Certification
Cisco is a global leader in networking hardware, telecom equipment, and cybersecurity solutions. Its certification program supports the technology career aspirations of IT pros.
- DEVCOR: Developing Applications Using Cisco Core Platforms and API’s
- DEVASC: Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms
- DCCOR: Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies
- CLCOR: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
- SCOR: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- DCUCI: Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing
Scrum and Agile
The Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Product Owner certifications are among the top credentials sought by Agile organizations. Prepare for your PSM, PSPO, and many others with Scrum.org training.
Simultaneously achieve DMI’s Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing and AMA’s Professional Certified Marketer as you prepare for the program’s final assessment.
Cybersecurity certification training for employees at every level of the company will help fortify the internet-connected systems from outside cyber breaches.
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager Prep Course
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CWAP: Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
- CWDP: Certified Wireless Design Professional
- CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- CWSP: Certified Wireless Security Professional
Microsoft Azure Certifications
Earning Azure Certifications builds skills that benefit your career and business.
Business Analysis Foundations conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis) and assists students preparing for the ECBA exam.
ITIL / IT Service Management
Master IT infrastructure and service management. Upon completion of the course, candidates may sit the optional ITIL Foundation examination leading to the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Preparing for exams
In our certification preparation courses, qualified instructors teach topics to motivate learners. Depending on the course, classes are a few days or a full week. After the class ends, students will study independently and then they can schedule a date at a local testing center to take the certification exam. Springhouse will provide directions on how to take the next steps. Courses like Project Management invites certification candidates to return to Springhouse for one last question-and-answer session with the instructor prior to their exam. Similarly, other programs offer online mentoring via LinkedIn so that they can ask the instructors more questions. It also gives students the opportunity to support one another.
After earning certifications
Successful completion of a certification exam proves mastery of a topic. Afterward, add credentials, like PMP, CAPM, PSM, or CDMP, after your name and feature them on your resume and other online profiles. We encourage anyone who has taken our courses and then earned certifications to contact us, so we can extend our congratulations.