The duration of this course is 3 Hours.
Classes are priced from $195.00. See individual sessions for details.
Come learn what’s new and what is likely new to you. Did you know there are almost 350 different functions in Excel and counting? Supercharge and accelerate your productivity by expanding your use of these powerful Excel features that help perform mathematical, statistical, and logical operations.
If you are new to Excel, consider one of our full day courses instead as this intense 3-hour session is designed for seasoned Excel users that have yet to venture beyond their comfort zone. These individuals should have:
- Knowledge of basic functions in Excel
- Ability to quickly select data on worksheets
- Ability to create Tables from Excel lists
- Almost every analytical task begins with “If X then Y” – come meet the Family of Ifs
- The capabilities with Excel continue to grow – meet six new functions in Excel 365 and why you need them
- Uses of the Indirect function … cool
- Slicing and dicing data is often done by month, year, quarter. Learn about the Date functions you may not know.
- Make quick work of formatting and scrubbing data with Text functions and Flash Fill
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Excel - Part 2|
|Microsoft Excel - Part 1|
|Microsoft Excel - Part 3|
|The Power of Pivot Tables and Lookups: Extracting Deeper Intelligence with Excel|
|Programming and Data Wrangling with VBA and Excel®|