The duration of this course is 3 Hours.
Classes are priced from From $97.50. See individual sessions for details.
Calling all Contract Specialists, Proposal Writers, Legal Professionals, Grant Writers, and Researchers.
Many professional business documents must adhere to specific formatting standards. Learn how to maximize the advanced technical features of Microsoft Word and streamline the process of structuring your work to professional standards.
This focused 3-hour session is designed for individuals comfortable using core capabilities of Word. If you are new to Word, consider one of our full day courses instead. Participants have a command of:
- How to create a new document
- Adjusting document layout (margins, orientation)
- Copy, cut, paste
- Font formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Learn the trick to Track Changes
- Consistency is key – unlock the power of defined Styles; these will help your document grow as you go
- With Styles in place, virtually automate the creation of document standards. We will review Table of Contents, Table of Authorities, and Indexes.
- Add pizzazz and clarity with images
- Learn how to cross reference external sources with Hyperlinks
- Stamp out boilerplate content using Quick Parts
- Effectively wrangle Section Breaks, Page Breaks, Headers, Footers, and Page Numbers.
- Safeguard against mistakes using the Inspect Document feature – who knew?
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Word Part 1: Foundations|
|Microsoft Word Part 3: Imagery, Markups, and References|
|Microsoft Word Part 2: Styling and Automating|