The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $395.00. See individual sessions for details.
Giving your documents a well-designed, professional look will put you a step ahead in the marketplace cluttered with all kinds of communications. Paragraph and character styles that allow you to format pages of text uniformly, layout features that help you to build alternate size configurations of your document, and various panels that enable you to easily customize both text and graphics; Adobe® InDesign® CC has all the tools you need to elevate the look of your document and get it out to the people who need to see it, whether it be in print or on the web.
This course is intended for students who want to use the basic tools and features of InDesign for creating professional page layouts and designs.
- In this course, you will use Adobe InDesign CC to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents.
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Create a new document.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Add tables.
- Prepare documents for deployment.
1 - Getting Started with InDesign
- Topic A: Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Topic B: Customize the InDesign Interface
- Topic C: Apply the Navigation Controls and Set Preferences
2 - Designing a Document
- Topic A: Establish Project Requirements
- Topic B: Apply Design Principles
- Topic C: Create a New Document
- Topic D: Add Text to a Document
- Topic E: Add Graphics to a Document
3 - Customizing a Document
- Topic A: Format Characters and Paragraphs
- Topic B: Apply Colors, Swatches, and Gradients
- Topic C: Create and Apply Styles
4 - Working with Page Elements
- Topic A: Arrange and Align Objects
- Topic B: Apply Layers
- Topic C: Transform and Manipulate Objects
- Topic D: Thread Text Frames
- Topic E: Edit Text
5 - Building Tables
- Topic A: Create and Modify a New Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
6 - Preparing a Document for Delivery
- Topic A: Resolve Errors in a Document
- Topic B: Export Files for Printing and for the Web
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the functions of your computer's operating system such as creating folders, launching programs, copying and pasting objects, formatting text, retrieving files, and saving files.
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - Introduction|
|Adobe InDesign CC - Advanced|