The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $395.00. See individual sessions for details.
In Adobe® InDesign® CC: Part 1 you were introduced to the many features that help you create professional looking documents. Now you need to create much lengthier interactive documents that need to be accessed across a range of devices. In Adobe® InDesign® CC: Part 2, you will learn advanced InDesign techniques to enhance the look and functionality of your documents. Using Adobe InDesign, you can create interactive documents and export them for viewing in a web browser with various features such as buttons, page transitions, movies and audio files, hyperlinks, and animation. You have the ability to assign color profiles and establish print presets. In creating longer documents, you'll be able to include such features as a table of contents, footnotes, cross-references, and an index.
This course is intended for students who want to expand their entry-level knowledge of Adobe InDesign by using advanced features and collaboration tools.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to use Adobe InDesign CC to create and deliver professional looking printed and interactive documents.
- Prepare documents for multiple formats.
- Manage advanced page layouts.
- Manage styles.
- Build complex paths.
- Manage external files and create dynamic documents.
- Manage long documents.
- Publish InDesign files for other formats and customize print settings.
1 - Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Topic A: Build Layout Versions
- Topic B: Link Content
2 - Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Topic A: Create Repeating Content
- Topic B: Change Text Layouts
- Topic C: Create Transparency
- Topic D: Anchor Objects and Manage a Library
3 - Managing Styles
- Topic A: Import Styles from Microsoft Word Documents
- Topic B: Manage Styles
4 - Building Complex Paths
- Topic A: Create Bezier Paths
- Topic B: Create Clipping Paths
- Topic C: Create Compound Paths
5 - Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Topic A: Import External Files
- Topic B: Create Document Sections
- Topic C: Insert Text Variables
- Topic D: Create Interactive Documents
6 - Managing Long Documents
- Topic A: Create a Book
- Topic B: Build a Table of Contents
- Topic C: Create Hyperlinks and Cross-References
- Topic D: Generate an Index and Insert Footnotes
7 - Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customizing Print Settings
- Topic A: Export PDF Files for Print
- Topic B: Export Interactive PDF Files
- Topic C: Export Files for the Web
- Topic D: Manage Colors
- Topic E: Preview the Print Output
- Topic F: Create Print Presets
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Adobe InDesign CC - Introduction|