The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $375.00. See individual sessions for details.
Microsoft® Publisher is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication. Publisher offers a large selection of "building blocks" that can be dragged into your documents, helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars, and borders. Publisher integrates online sharing and mail merge features, which are handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers, and it's possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
In this course, you will create, format, edit, and share publications.
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic Microsoft® Windows® 10 tasks and be comfortable in the Windows 10 environment.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher
- Topic A: Navigate the Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic C: Create a Publication
Lesson 2: Adding Content to a Publication
- Topic A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic B: Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Topic C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic D: Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
Lesson 3: Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Topic A: Format Text
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Apply Schemes
Lesson 4: Managing Text in a Publication
- Topic A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic B: Work with Tables
- Topic C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Lesson 5: Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Topic A: Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Topic B: Customize the Appearance of Pictures
Lesson 6: Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Topic A: Check the Design of a Publication
- Topic B: Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Topic C: Print a Publication
- Topic D: Share a Publication
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Adobe Acrobat DC|
|Adobe InDesign CC Level 1|