The duration of this course is 1 day.
Classes are priced from $395.00. See individual sessions for details.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC puts the power of the Portable Document Format, literally, at your fingertips. By taking advantage of the functionality & features available in Acrobat, you will ensure the integrity of your documents regardless of who views them.
This course is for individuals who are new to Adobe Acrobat Pro, but need to create and share PDF files and PDF portfolios. Students should have some experience using office productivity applications, such as word processor, a multimedia presentation application, or a spreadsheet application.
In this course, you will create and work with PDF documents. You will: Access information in a PDF document Create and save PDF documents Navigate content in a PDF document Modify PDF documents Review PDF documents Convert PDF documents
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic experience with computers and exposure to Windows 8, as well as common productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Word & Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
1 - Accessing PDF Documents
- Topic A: Open a PDF Document
- Topic B: Browse a PDF Document
2 - Creating and Saving PDF Documents
- Topic A: Create and Save a PDF Document from an Existing Document
- Topic B: Create a PDF Document from a Web Page
- Topic C: Combine Multiple PDF Documents
3 - Navigating Content in a PDF Document
- Topic A: Perform a Search in a PDF Document
- Topic B: Search Multiple PDF Documents
- Topic C: Work with Bookmarks
- Topic D: Create Links and Buttons
4 - Modifying PDF Documents
- Topic A: Manipulate PDF Document Pages
- Topic B: Edit Content in a PDF Document
- Topic C: Add Page Elements
5 - Reviewing PDF Documents
- Topic A: Add Comments and Markup
- Topic B: Compare PDF Documents
- Topic C: Initiate and Manage a Review
- Topic D: Digitally Sign PDF Documents
6 - Converting PDF Files
- Topic A: Reduce the File Size of a PDF Document
- Topic B: Optimize PDF Files
- Topic C: Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Adobe InDesign CC - Introduction