The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $295.00. See individual sessions for details.
How do you grab and maintain an audience's focus when you're asked to present important information? By being clear, organized, and engaging. And, that is exactly what Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® can help you do.
Today's audiences are tech savvy, accustomed to high-impact multimedia content, and stretched for time. By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2021, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch. In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of PowerPoint that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
In this course, you will create and deliver an engaging PowerPoint presentation.
- Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
- Perform text formatting.
- Add and arrange graphical elements.
- Modify graphical elements.
- Prepare to deliver your presentation.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows®, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and access websites using a web browser.
Exams & Certifications
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the PowerPoint Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-300.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Create and Save a Basic Presentation
- Topic D: Use PowerPoint Help
Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Create Presentations
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Work with Slides
- Topic D: Design a Presentation
Lesson 3: Formatting Text
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
Lesson 4: Adding and Arranging Graphical Elements
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
- Topic C: Create SmartArt
- Topic D: Insert Stock Media, Icons, and 3D Models
- Topic E: Size, Group, and Arrange Objects
Lesson 5: Modifying Graphical Elements
- Topic A: Format Images
- Topic B: Format Shapes
- Topic C: Customize SmartArt
- Topic D: Format Icons
- Topic E: Format 3D Models
- Topic F: Animate Objects
Lesson 6: Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print or Export a Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|PowerPoint: Take your Presentation from Good to Great|
|Microsoft PowerPoint Part 2: Design and Animation|