Today, almost every company’s successful delivery of their products and services relies on dependable information technology systems and the associated services to make it relevant to all users of the technology – whether they are manufacturers, healthcare providers, retailers, financial or education institutions. ITIL® is the most globally accepted strategic model for IT Service Management.
With more than 20 years of practical experience, ITIL® offers a best-practice approach crafted from the private and public sectors. Some of the most well-known organizations, like Disney and NASA, have employed this methodology for aligning IT infrastructure with business control costs, quality and resource allocations. Essentially, when it comes to IT decisions and integrations, ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) makes sure everyone is working off the same plan.
The next step on your ITIL® journey – ITIL® Foundations
As Springhouse’s most popular IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) training class, this accredited course includes ITSM Academy’s unique Living the Lifecycle exercise, I am the Incident™. ITIL® Foundation training is essential for anyone involved in the internal or external delivery of IT services. This 2.5-day course covers all materials specified in the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in ITSM syllabus and prepares attendees to successfully achieve their certification. An independent exam will be administered on the final afternoon. This exercise uses simulation to help learners understand the purpose of and relationships between key ITIL® processes. The instructor will demonstrate memory exercises and study aids, designed to reinforce key vocabulary and concepts, and she will familiarize students with the exam style of the exam questions.
The course will cover all five stages of the ITIL® Lifecycle.
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
Exam and Certification
Learners will be equipped to earn their ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management by achieving a passing score (65%) on the 60-minute assessment, which consists of 40 questions.
ITIL Courses at Springhouse
- ITIL® Overview
- ITIL® Foundation Course
- ITIL® Lifecycle Course – Service Strategy
- ITIL® Lifecycle Course – Service Design
- ITIL® Lifecycle Course – Service Transition
- ITIL® Lifecycle Course – Service Operation
- ITIL® Lifecycle Course – Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- ITIL® Capability Course – Service Offerings and Agreements
- ITIL® Capability Course RCV – Release, Control, and Validation
- ITIL® Capability Course – Planning, Protection & Optimization
- ITIL® Capability Course OSA – Operational Support and Analysis
- ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
Springhouse classes are always live and instructor-led from Exton, PA or our EPIC Partner locations. Springhouse AnywhereLive requires Internet access. Many of the courses are available for private training and flexible enough to accommodate our clients’ preferred timeframe and location.
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Process Analysts
- System Integrators
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Managed Service Providers
- Application Developers
- Solution Providers and Sales Staff
- Help Desk/Service Desk Managers and Analysts