The duration of this course is 1 day.
Classes are priced from $495.00. See individual sessions for details.
In many professional environments, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by enabling people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft® SharePoint® is a platform specifically designed to facilitate communication and collaboration, enabling people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will use SharePoint to access, store, share, and collaborate with information and documents.
This course is designed for Microsoft® Windows® and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members within Microsoft SharePoint.
- Launch a SharePoint site and navigate among the pages and resources provided by the site.
- Use SharePoint lists to track and view information.
- Use document libraries to store and organize documents.
- Find, share, and archive content stored in SharePoint.
- Author documents as a member of a SharePoint team site.
- Use SharePoint workflow automation tools.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic end-user skills with a current version of Microsoft Windows.
Lesson 1: Navigating SharePoint Sites
- Topic A: Launch SharePoint
- Topic B: Gain Access to a Site You Didn't Create
- Topic C: Navigate Within a SharePoint Site
- Topic D: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
Lesson 2: Using Lists to Track Information
- Topic A: Add and Populate Lists
- Topic B: Change View Options
- Topic C: Create a Custom View
Lesson 3: Using Document Libraries to Share and Organize Documents
- Topic A: Store Files in a Document Library
- Topic B: Create and Use Document Templates
Lesson 4: Finding, Sharing, and Archiving Content
- Topic A: Search for Items in Lists or Libraries
- Topic B: Share Through Links
- Topic C: Move Files Offline
Lesson 5: Authoring Documents as a Team
- Topic A: Work Together on Documents
- Topic B: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
Lesson 6: Automating Business Processes
- Topic A: Use Rule-Based Automation
- Topic B: Use Power Automate to Automate a Workflow
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now