The duration of this course is 6 Weeks.
Classes are priced from $2,995.00. See individual sessions for details.
Fast-track your career as a project manager and demonstrate you have the skills most sought after by today's employers such as leadership, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels. PMP certification is one of the highest paying and most in-demand credentials in the United States. Project Managers who hold the PMP certification earn significantly more than their uncertified counterparts.
All registrations include the following:
Official Authorized PMP Curriculum Direct from PMI - We deliver every class using the officially licensed material from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Your class will cover all areas of the certification exam. Once completed, students will be ready to pass the exam and become a PMP.
Extensive Online Class Materials - Students will be provided with the most effective PMP study tools available anywhere, including both online and downloadable exercises, cheat sheets, exam simulation tools, and more. Please note: The PMBOK® Guide is included via free download with membership to PMI (or can be purchased separately).
PMP Practice Exam Portal - Master the pace, subject matter, and difficulty of the PMP exam with a free membership to PMTraining's online practice exam portal (a $68 USD value). Your personalized portal will include mock exams, quizzes, performance reports, and much more.
Direct Access to Your Instructor - Similar to in-person classes, students may choose to engage with their instructor as much as they like. As an added bonus, students will be allotted time for "one-on-one" sessions with their instructor to answer questions, if needed.
35 PMI Contact Hours Needed for the PMP Exam - All classes are officially recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and pre-approved for the 35 Contact Hours you need to take the PMP exam.
100% Money Back Guarantee - With a near-perfect 94%+ student satisfaction rate, we guarantee your PMP success. We are so confident you will pass the PMP exam and become certified, that every class enrollment is covered by our 100% money back guarantee.
PM Training is a Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®- Premier ATP's have undergone the most rigorous quality review available by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Students can be assured that every class delivered relies on curriculum content that has been formally audited for quality by the PMI and instructors who have real-world experience combined with the highest quality of instructional delivery.
- Learn the People, Process, and Business milestones that reflect soft skills, technical approaches, and organizational strategy of project management.
- Understand Predictive, Agile, and Hybrid approaches to managing a project, including the tools and techniques used in each.
- Learn how to pass the PMP exam and what it takes to answer test questions from PMI's perspective.
Exams & Certifications
This course aids students preparing for either the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential exams.
The completion of this course provides students with 35 contact hours of formal education as mandated by the training requirement for the PMP® exam application.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic project management concepts and have some working experience with project management. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Springhouse courses:
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Essentials
Key Course Objectives:
- Apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management
- Describe the processes from initiating to closing a project
- Identify the roles and responsibilities within a project
- Explain how Project Management fits in an organization
- Obtain the right project authorizations
- Establish the scope of the project
- Complete the work defined in the Project Management plan
- Deliver the project objectives
- Track, review, and regulate project progress and performance
- Identify areas that require changes to the plan
- Finalize all activities to formally close the project
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute’s PMP® exam
This course is intended for individuals who have some on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager.
The course enables candidates to increase their project management knowledge and skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and pursue career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role. This course also prepares individuals to sit for the PMP certification exam and satisfies the 35 required contact hours of education for the exam.
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now