The duration of this course is 2 Days.
This class reviews the key techniques for working with Adobe®After Effects®. Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application used in the post-production process of film making and television production.
This course is intended for computer professionals interested in learning to work with video and graphics using Adobe After Effects.
Through this course you will use After Effects to create 2D and 3D compositions.
Before taking this course, students should be familiar with graphics applications, such as Adobe Photoshop® and Illustrator®. Students should also have experience in a video editing application, such as Adobe Premiere® and other video editing applications.
Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book® (2020 Release)
- Lesson 1: Intro to After Effects / Environment
- Lesson 2: Compositions
- Lesson 3: Understanding Animations and Keyframes
- Lesson 4: Text Animations
- Lesson 5: Importing Photoshop Files
- Lesson 6: Working with layers and tools
- Lesson 7: Using Effects
- Lesson 8: Using Masks
- Lesson 9: 3D Space
- Lesson 10: Camera and Motion Tracking
- Lesson 11: Finalizing Projects
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now
|Adobe Premiere Pro CC|