The duration of this course is 5 Days. The list price is $2,995.00.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Prep, PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition at Springhouse is an intensive five-day training course designed to prepare current and future project managers for alignment to and certification by Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®. This PMI® approved PDU course equates to 35 PDUs.
The target student for this class is a project manager beginning to prepare for The PMP® certification exam. It is also valuable to CAPM® exam candidates who are just entering the field of project management or those who have have less experience managing projects.
At completion students will have received:
An introduction to agile project management terms and processes, and how adaptive approaches may be solutions to their project
Education focused on the current PMBOK® Guide as part of their preparation to successfully pass either the PMP® or CAPM® exam
An introduction to the methods and tools contained within the current PMBOK® Guide considered project management best-practices
Various tips and techniques beneficial to preparing and taking the exam(s)
Ample opportunities to assess their readiness for the exam with module quizzes and a sample exam
- Project Management Fundamentals (or global equivalent)
- Project Management Essentials (or global equivalent)
Exams & Certifications
Students taking this course will be prepared for either the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® credential exams.
The completion of this course provides students with 35 contact hours of formal education as mandated by the training requirement for the PMP® exam application.
Each student will receive:
- A copy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)-Sixth Edition
- The Agile Practice Guide®
- Head First PMP® student workbook
- Springhouse supplemental material
- Access to:
- Over 1,000 example exam questions
- Online exercises
- Online training videos
- Springhouse flashcards
- Springhouse process training cards
- Module 1: Introduction and Foundational Elements
- Module 2: The Environment in Which Projects Operate
- Module 3: The Role of the Project Manager
- Module 4: Project Integration Management: Getting the job done
- Module 5: Project Scope Management: Doing the right stuff
- Module 6: Project Schedule Management: Getting it done on time
- Module 7: Project Cost Management: Watching the bottom line
- Module 8: Project Quality Management: Getting it done right
- Module 9: Project Human Resource Management: Getting the team together
- Module 10: Project Communications Management: Getting the word out
- Module 11: Project Risk Management: Planning for the unknown
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management: Getting some help
- Module 13: Project Stakeholder Management: Keeping everyone engaged
- Module 14: Project Professional Responsibility: Making good choices
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us to learn more.
Register your interest now
|The PMP/CAPM Exam Cram Q&A|
|Project Management Fundamentals|
|Project Management Essentials|
|Microsoft Project 2016 Level 1|
|Microsoft Project 2016 Level 2|