The duration of this course is 3 Days.
Classes are priced from $1,595.00. See individual sessions for details.
This instructor-led course is designed as an introduction to ITIL® 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management. ITIL® 4 retains the best of ITIL® v3, and the core elements remain intact. The new content allows modern and emerging practices (Agile, Lean, DevOps) to be discussed alongside best practices.
ITIL 4 takes you through an evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
ITIL Foundation training is essential for anyone involved in the internal or external delivery of IT services:
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Individuals working in other parts of IT (digital, product, development) with a strong interface to service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
The learning objectives of ITIL 4 Foundation include an understanding of:
- Key concepts of service management
- How value creation is enabled through services
- The ITIL service value system
- The ITIL service value chain
- The four dimensions of service management
- ITIL practices
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Complete pre-class reading assignment
- Familiarity with IT and IT services is recommended.
Exams & Certifications
Learners earn their ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management by achieving a passing score (65%) on a 60 minute, 40 question examination.
- Digital or hardcopy learner manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Sample documents and templates
- The ITIL Lifecycle Reference Card
- Personal Action Plan
- Memory exercises, study aids, and sample exams
- Instructor-led education and exercise facilitation
- GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Participation in Living the Lifecycle exercises including I am the Incident®
- In-class exam preparation
- Exam Voucher
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now