The duration of this course is 2 Days.
Classes are priced from $995.00. See individual sessions for details.
Whether you are new to business analysis, or are experienced and want a more formal approach, it's essential to know and practice the "basics." This course provides you with the foundational skills you need to deliver value to your stakeholders and organization. You will learn how to help your business clients articulate their business problem or opportunity, plan business analysis activities, as well as learn the basics of eliciting, analyzing, documenting, managing, and communicating requirements through the life cycle of the project. By grasping these foundational skills, you can contribute significantly to the success of your organization's projects.
This PMI® approved PDU course equates to 14 PDUs.
New business analysts, people that have project experience but have not had formal BA training, or experienced BAs and project managers who want a more formal and industry-standard business analysis approach will gain new skills and methods from this course.
The objectives of the instruction include:
- Articulate the key activities and artifacts of a business analyst.
- Increase project success by better defining the business need.
- Plan the requirements effort to ensure optimal productivity.
- Identify and analyze stakeholders and learn to optimize stakeholder communication.
- Reduce rework by eliciting and discovering requirements correctly the first time.
- Document "good" requirements by writing them clearly, concisely, and completely using simple templates.
- Learn how to trace and prioritize requirements to ensure they link to business value.
- Manage the requirements throughout the project.
Participants should have worked at least one project.
Exams & Certifications
Business Analysis Foundations conforms to and aligns with the BABOK® Guide version 3.0 of the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis) and assists students preparing for the ECBA exam.
Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum
- Requirements Overview
- Define the Business Need
- Plan for Business Analysis
- Elicit Requirements
- Document and Analyze Requirements
- Manage Requirements
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|PMI-PBA: Business Analysis for Project Managers and IT Analysts (PMI-PBA Certification)|
|Visual Modeling Essentials|