The duration of this course is 3 Days.
Classes are priced from From $1,437.60. See individual sessions for details.
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
Exams & Certifications
This course prepares students for Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
1 - Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Microsoft
- Getting Started with Power BI
2 - Prepare Data in Power BI
- Get data from various data sources
3 - Clean, Transform, and Load Data in Power BI
- Data shaping
- Enhance the data structure
- Data Profiling
4 - Design a Data Model in Power BI
- Introduction to data modeling
- Working with tables
- Dimensions and Hierarchies
5 - Create Model Calculations using DAX in Power BI
- Introduction to DAX
- DAX context
- Advanced DAX
6 - Optimize Model Performance in Power BI
- Optimze the model for performance
- Optimize DirectQuery Models
- Create and manage Aggregations
7 - Create Reports in Power BI
- Design a report
- Enhance the report
8 - Create Dashboards in Power BI
- Create a Dashboard
- Real-time Dashboards
- Enhance a Dashboard
9 - Enhance reports for usability and storytelling in Power BI
- Paginated report overview
- Create Paginated reports
10 - Perform Advanced Analytics in Power BI
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Insights through AI visuals
11 - Manage Datasets in Power BI
- Security in Power BI
12 - Create and Manage Workspaces in Power BI
- Creating Workspaces
- Sharing and Managing Assets
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Tableau Desktop Level 1|
|Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Excel and Power Pivot|
|Microsoft Power BI: Data Analysis Professional|
|Crystal Reports 2016 Level 1|