The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Microsoft® Planner® helps facilitate teamwork through the organization and tracking of tasks. The Microsoft Planner Essentials class is a thorough introduction to this Office 365™ application. As a result, students will be able to access and navigate Planner, create plans, assign and track task activity, and collaborate with team members.
- Individuals that wish to manage projects through the creation of plans and tasks
- Individuals that are delegated tasks as part of a team, group, or project
Students will understand how to:
- Access and navigate the Planner application within the Office 365® environment
- Create, edit, and manage plans
- Add team members to established plans
- Create, edit, assign and reassign tasks of a plan
- Analyze and report plan progress
- Attach important documents to the plan for convenient access
- Collaborate with team members using Planner and other Office 365 applications and features
- Students should be familiar with using an internet browser
- Students should be familiar with the Office 365 environment through the use of either Outlook (Mail), SharePoint, OneNote, or other applications
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: What is Microsoft Planner?
Lesson 3: Plans
Lesson 4: Tasks
Lesson 5: Charts
Lesson 6: Managing a Plan
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now