The duration of this course is 4 hours.
Classes are priced from $450.00. See individual sessions for details.
The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. In this half-day, intermediate-level course, learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to developing on AWS, and identifying specific areas to study. You will review sample exam questions in each topic area and learn how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
Developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
This course teaches you how to:
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify questions that relate to AWS development concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the exam
- ne or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Developing on AWS or equivalent knowledge
Exams & Certifications
In this half-day, intermediate-level course, learn how to prepare for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Sample exam questions
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now