The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $295.00. See individual sessions for details.
Data is everywhere. Most job roles today involve some form of data management. Virtually everyone is affected in some way by the need to manage data. A relational database application such as Microsoft® Office Access® can help you and your organization with this task.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access
- Topic A: Launch Access and Open a Database
- Topic B: Use Tables to Store Data
- Topic C: Use Queries to Combine, Find, Filter, and Sort Data
- Topic D: Use Forms to View, Add, and Update Data
- Topic E: Use Reports to Present Data
- Topic F: Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Creating Tables
- Topic A: Plan an Access Database
- Topic B: Start a New Access Database
- Topic C: Create a New Table
- Topic D: Establish Table Relationships
Lesson 3: Creating Queries
- Topic A: Create Basic Queries
- Topic B: Perform Calculations in a Query
- Topic C: Sort and Filter Data in a Query
Lesson 4: Creating Forms
- Topic A: Start a New Form
- Topic B: Enhance a Form
Lesson 5: Creating Reports
- Topic A: Start a New Report
- Topic B: Enhance Report Layout
Exams & Certifications
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Access Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-500 certification.
Through the completion of this course, you will:
- Navigate within the Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
This course is designed for students looking to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Access Part 2: Data Integrity and Advanced Forms, Queries, and Reports|
|Microsoft Access Part 3: Developing Access Applications|