The duration of this course is 2 Days.
Classes are priced from From $1,195.00. See individual sessions for details.
Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
Over the 2 days, students will see why PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching a team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness. The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
- Understand the scrum framework in detail
- Minimize project uncertainty and risk by applying Agile principles
- Create an environment of self-management for your team in order to align delivered product with desired business needs.
- Learn how to apply Agile by measuring and evaluating status based on the undeniable truth of working, testing software, creating a more accurate visibility into the actual progress of projects.
- Know the role of the Scrum Master in enabling self organizing, cross functional, high performance teams.
Exams & Certifications
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Students of official PSM classes are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment once passing PSM I.
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Professional Agile Leadership Essentials|
|Professional Scrum with Kanban|
|Professional Scrum Master II|
|Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner|
|Applying Professional Scrum|