The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from From $276.50. See individual sessions for details.
Adobe® Photoshop® CC: Part 1 focuses on some of the basic features of Photoshop so that the student can navigate the environment and use Photoshop tools to work with photographic images. In addition, the orientation to Adobe® Bridge and organization of files in Bridge is covered. Although Photoshop is used by a variety of professionals, from photographers to designers to videographers, Photoshop Part 1 will focus mainly on the photography component. The illustration and animation techniques are covered in subsequent levels of Photoshop.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have a basic comfort level with digital photography. For example, you have used a digital camera and have downloaded images to your computer or other storage device.
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop.
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop.
- Create basic images.
- Manage selections and layers.
- Modify and repair images, and manage color.
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw, and applying advanced image refinement.
- Import, export, organize, and save files.
1 - Getting Started with Photoshop
- Topic A: Organize Photoshop Assets by Using Adobe Bridge
- Topic B: Organize the Photoshop Workspace
- Topic C: Customize the Photoshop Workspace
2 - Creating Basic Images
- Topic A: Manage Image Elements and Formats
- Topic B: Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphic Composition
- Topic C: Work with Digital Devices
3 - Managing Selections and Layers
- Topic A: Use Selection Tools
- Topic B: Manage Layers
4 - Adjusting Images
- Topic A: Modify Images
- Topic B: Repair Images
- Topic C: Implement Color Management
5 - Refining Images
- Topic A: Adjust Layers
- Topic B: Apply Camera Raw
- Topic C: Refine Images by Using Advanced Tools
6 - Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Topic A: Import, Export, and Organize Files
- Topic B: Save Images for the Web
- Topic C: Save Images for Print
- Topic D: Format Images for Other Programs
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Adobe Photoshop CC - Advanced|