The duration of this course is 2 Days.
Classes are priced from $1,395.00. See individual sessions for details.
Springhouse is pleased to offer, in partnership with AgileSparks, Applying Professional Scrum™ (APS) in a Marketing context.
Scrum.org's Applying Professional Scrum™ (APS) is a hands-on, activity-based course. Students experience how Professional Scrum and the Scrum framework improve their ability to deliver value compared to traditional methods.
This variation of the training, delivered by Agile Marketing thought leader, Yuval Yeret, includes a review of the Agile Marketing Manifesto and, during the course, students work in Scrum Teams over a series of Sprints based on a marketing case study to learn Scrum while using Scrum.
Participants experience new, agile ways of working that enable teams to deliver more value, satisfy stakeholders and work better together. The events, roles, artifacts and principles of Scrum are leveraged during the exercises. By emphasizing the practical application of Scrum, the course also exposes common missteps and misunderstandings allowing students to develop an awareness of the associated symptoms and how to correct them. Students not only learn Scrum; they learn how to use Scrum well.
This class is aimed at marketers who are interested in understanding how to Scrum as a means of successfully implementing Agile Marketing.
Attending this workshop addresses the following learning objectives:
- Learn about Agility and how Scrum differs from traditional plan-driven work models
- Learn (or relearn) the fundamentals of Scrum and how to apply them correctly
- Develop an understanding of what it is like to use Scrum and if it is right for your team
- Learn how to be a great Scrum Team member or how to support a great Scrum Team
- Leave the class with ways to identify common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Experience a set of proven practices that can be used to enhance their application of Scrum
- Leave with tools that help identify first steps in applying Professional Scrum with your team
Exams & Certifications
All participants completing the Applying Professional Scrum course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSM I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. APS class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now