The duration of this course is 4 Days.
Classes are priced from $2,396.00. See individual sessions for details.
The Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator course explores how to design, implement, and operate an organization’s identity and access management systems by using Azure AD. Learn to manage tasks such as providing secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications. You will also learn to provide seamless experiences and self-service management capabilities for all users. Finally, learn to create adaptive access and governance of your identity and access management solutions ensuring you can troubleshoot, monitor, and report on your environment. The Identity and Access Administrator may be a single individual or a member of a larger team. Learn how this role collaborates with many other roles in the organization to drive strategic identity projects. The end goal is to provide you knowledge to modernize identity solutions, to implement hybrid identity solutions, and to implement identity governance.
This course is targeted to those looking to familiarize themselves with the skills and knowledge to aligned to a Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator using Azure Active Directory and other across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. This is a broad audience that may include cloud administrators, security engineers, new or existing IT professionals, or students that have an interest in identity and access management solutions. The person taking this content should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and some knowledge of Microsoft 365 and wants to understand how Microsoft implements identity and access solutions in the cloud.
- Implement an identity management solution
- Implement an authentication and access management solutions
- Implement access management for apps
- Plan and implement an identity governancy strategy
Successful learners will have prior knowledge and understanding of:
- Security best practices and industry security requirements such as defense in depth, least privileged access, shared responsibility, and zero trust model.
- Be familiar with identity concepts such as authentication, authorization, and active directory.
- Have some experience deploying Azure workloads. This course does not cover the basics of Azure administration, instead the course content builds on that knowledge by adding security specific information.
- Some experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and scripting languages is helpful but not required. Course labs may use PowerShell and the CLI.
Exams & Certifications
This course prepares students for Exam SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator (Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate)
1 - Explore Identity in Azure AD
- What is identity in Azure
2 - Implement an identity management solution
- Configure and manage Azure Active Directory
- Create, configure, and manage identities
- Implement and manage external identities
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
3 - Implement an authentication and access management solution
- Plan and implement multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Manage user authentication
- Plan, implement, and administer conditional access
- Manage identity protection
- Implement access management for Azure resources
4 - Implement access management for apps
- Plan and design the integration of Enterprise Apps for SSO
- Implement and monitor the integration of Enterprise Apps and configure for SSO
- Implement app registration
5 - Plan and implement an Identity Governance strategy
- Plan and implement entitlement management
- Plan, implement, and manager access reviews
- Plan and implement privileged access
- Monitor and maintain Azure Active Directory
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now