The duration of this course is 3 Days.
Classes are priced from $2,025.00. See individual sessions for details.
The Advanced Developing on Amazon Web Services (AWS) course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring it into a serverless microservices architecture. This three-day advanced course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures; and applying the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
- Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services.
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture.
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application.
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services.
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration.
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of the Developing on AWS course, and then a minimum of 6 months of application of those concepts in a real world environment.
- Interfacing with AWS Services
- Deconstructing a monolithic architecture
- Migrating to the cloud
- Creating an infrastructure
- Declare and isolate dependencies
- Storing configuration in the cloud
- Establish a build, release, run model
- Creating the codebase
- Deploying an application
- Evolution of architecture
- Design patterns
- I/O explosion and preventing it
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|DevOps Engineering on AWS|
|Systems Operations on AWS|