The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $495.00. See individual sessions for details.
When a project is complex with many unknowns it is recommended that you take a more adaptive approach to the development of your product. In this course you will learn about Scrum and how it is an effective framework for complex initiatives.
This course is intended for anyone who wants to learn about Scrum including managers, project managers, and project team members such as developers.
Upon the completion of this course, students will understand
- The terminology unique to Scrum
- The various Scrum roles and their associated responsibilities
- The Scrum framework
- The various events and artifacts of Scrum
- The required mindset for Scrum initiatives
- What is Scrum
- The Values of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Project Life Cycle Comparisons
- Why use Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Planning
- Scrum Reporting and Forecasting
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now