Microsoft SATV Vouchers
Redeem Your Software Assurance Training Vouchers at Springhouse
Why choose Springhouse for your training?
As a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner, Springhouse is authorized to redeem Microsoft SATV vouchers. We offer a robust and growing catalog of Microsoft Official Courses delivered by certified instructors. This relationship allows us to provide the latest courseware, labs, and practice tests critical to IT professionals on the path to earning Microsoft Certifications.
Register before they expire. The SATV (Software Assurance Training Voucher) program ends this year. The deadline to request SATVs was June 30. Your assigned vouchers must be applied toward registration within 180 days of the issue date, and all training must be complete before January 1, 2022.
How do I redeem Microsoft training vouchers?
If you wish to strengthen and/or earn a certification for your Microsoft technical skills, please take the following steps:
- Identify the SATV-eligible course(s) you want to take at Springhouse.
- Register online at Springhouse.com within six months of your voucher issue date. The value of the voucher must exactly match the duration of the class. (e.g. 3-day voucher = 3-day class) (Provide your SATV voucher number on the first registration page. Select SATV as the payment method on the second page.)
- Complete your course before January 2, 2022.
If you require any assistance with this process, please contact Springhouse at 610-321-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Terms and conditions apply.)
Springhouse makes using your SATV vouchers easy by delivering a comprehensive, robust, and expanding schedule of eligible courses. Microsoft technical courses that qualify* for SATV vouchers include topics like SharePoint, SQL Server, PowerShell, Windows 10, Exchange, Windows Server, and more.
*Microsoft excludes Azure from SATV credits. However, a Springhouse offer is now available to you to discount the cost of Azure training by 40%. Call 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Training at no additional expense…
and other benefits of redeeming SATVs
- Maximize the return on your Microsoft investment to stay competitive.
- Get more out of your IT training budget by enabling employees to attend free courses.
- Attend instructor-led training and receive support materials at no additional cost.
- Expand your team’s Microsoft technical knowledge and skills. Increase their competency on the current versions of the applications.
- Learn online in real-time and interact with Microsoft-certified instructors.
- Train one or train them all. Register for open-enrollment classes or schedule a private workshop for your whole team.
- Determine a comprehensive training strategy for your organization and start preparing your team for certifications.
- Ignore the course cost. Training vouchers are equal to classroom-training days, rather than the cost per class.
Deadline to complete SATV-eligible classes - Jan 1, 2022
Important Dates and Deadlines
- 180 days – Recipients have approximately 6 months from their voucher issue date to register in SATV-eligible courses. The value of the voucher must exactly match the duration of the class.
- January 1, 2022 – Recipients must complete all the SATV-funded training before this date.
January 31, 2021, was the final date for SATV-eligible organizations to accrue training days.
June 30, 2021, was the last day for employees to request vouchers from their employers.
SATV Terms & Conditions
- The voucher needs to equal the number of days of training. Payment for the difference will be billed to the company or student. NOTE: If you are taking a 5-day course and have provided a 5-day voucher, no extra fees apply.
- SATV vouchers are non-transferable.
- The voucher expires 180 days from the voucher issue date.
- Training vouchers can only be used once. Springhouse reserves the right to cancel a class according to its Cancellation Policy.
- Training vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, monies, or other valuable considerations.
- Training vouchers can only be used for eligible SATV classes. Any ineligible courses delivered may result in the cancellation of the remaining SATV days.
What are SATVs?
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATV) are credits that fund eligible Microsoft technical training. SATVs are accrued through your company’s Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and bundled in your technology purchases as an incentive for employees to receive a certain number of training days. The vouchers, which are assigned and allocated to employees, help raise their knowledge of your Microsoft systems. SATVs can only be redeemed for Microsoft Official Courses (MOC) from an authorized Microsoft training partner.
What is the status of the SATV program?
Microsoft announced it is discontinuing the SATV program at the end of 2021. Springhouse strongly encourages organizations with SATVs to develop a plan to use all the vouchers before they expire.