The duration of this course is 2 Days.
Classes are priced from $995.00. See individual sessions for details.
While not a Scrum.org official class, this focused workshop is idea for those planning to achieve Scrum Product Owner certification.
This Springhouse course provides an introduction to Scrum and then reviews the key components of Scrum and the Product Owner's role, highlighting elements that are typically at the center of the Scrum Product Owner assessment.
This course strives to:
- Ensure students understand the core components of Scrum such as the Scrum framework, roles, events, and artifacts
- Teach students the core principles, and values of Scrum
- Learn the responsibilities of the Scrum Product Owner role and maximizing value
- Review typical assessment scope of questions, logistics
- Share study tips to increase offline studying and comprehension of material
- Review of sample assessment questions to prepare students for the actual assessment
Individuals planning on taking the Scrum Product Owner assessment offered by Scrum.org.
- The Values of Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- Project life cycle comparisons
- Scrum roles, events, and artifacts
- Scrum artifacts and planning
- Scrum Product Owner Responsibilities
- Assessment Questions to Scrum Guide Mapping
- Tips for Studying
- Scrum Product Owner Assessment Overview
- Sample Assessment
Exams & Certifications
Participation in this class includes one complimentary attempt at the Scrum Product Owner certification offered by Scrum.org.
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Scrum Best Practices: An Introduction to Sprint Goals and Product Goals|
|Professional Scrum Product Owner|
|Scrum Master and Product Owner Certification Prep|