Desktop Productivity PassSecure your Desktop Productivity Pass Membership.
- $1,200.00 excl.
The duration of this course is 6 months.
Classes are priced from $1,200.00. See individual sessions for details.
A Springhouse Productivity Pass allows individuals to access an unlimited number of courses from a specified catalog for a fixed price over a set amount of time.
Purchase our Desktop Productivity Pass and take any or all of the listed courses* - delivered live and online - over a period of six months.
That’s 17 approved courses – a value of about $5,400 – for just $1,200. After you receive your Membership Code, simply reference your assigned number during future course registrations.
The Desktop Productivity Pass is ideal for people who...
- want to expand their command of Excel (for example) in order to elevate the value of their work.
- need to build a strong foundation of skills across the entire Microsoft 365 office suite.
- aspire to advance their position at work by demonstrating excellent computer skills.
- plan to take bold steps to move their career in a different direction.
- stay on top of changes to office technology in order to be competitive in today's job market.
Professionals choose desktop training at Springhouse because our instructors are patient, engaging, knowledgeable, and qualified.
Do you need a recommendation on what combination of courses are best for you? We’d be happy to provide advice for your career development. Contact us.
*Desktop Productivity Pass approved courses:
- Microsoft Excel Part 1: Foundations
- Microsoft Excel Part 2: Analyzing and Presenting Data
- Microsoft Excel Part 3: Advanced Functions and Data Forecasting
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Excel and Power Pivot
- Microsoft OneNote for Desktop
- Microsoft Outlook Part 1: Communications and Calendaring
- Microsoft Outlook Part 2: Organization and Automation
- Microsoft PowerPoint Part 1: Foundations
- Microsoft PowerPoint Part 2: Design and Animation
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft SharePoint 365/2019/2016: Modern Experience for End Users
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Visio Part 1
- Microsoft Visio Part 2
- Microsoft Word Part 1: Foundations
- Microsoft Word Part 2: Styling and Automating
- Microsoft Word Part 3: Imagery, Markups, and References
Terms & Conditions
- A Productivity Pass cannot be transferred from one person to another.
- A Productivity Pass cannot be used to fund the training of multiple individuals.
- A Productivity Pass cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or vouchers.
- A Productivity Pass cannot be used toward private corporate contract classes.
- A Productivity Pass cannot be used toward state-funded, CareerLink training programs.
- A Productivity Pass cannot be used to fund training coordinated through Springhouse’s training partner network.
- A Productivity Pass cannot be applied toward any other courses other than those featured on this page.
- The Productivity Pass timeframe begins when the Membership Code is issued by email and ends six months from that date.
- A Productivity Pass can be used for upcoming open enrollment training dates, as long as registration occurs within the six-month timeframe.
- The assigned Membership Code must be applied when registering for each class.
To ensure success, students will need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and a mouse. Students should be comfortable working in the Microsoft Windows 10 environment and be able to use it to manage information on their computers. Specific tasks the students should be able to perform include opening and closing applications, navigating basic file structures, and managing files and folders.