The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $295.00. See individual sessions for details.
Whether you need to crunch numbers for sales, inventory, information technology, human resources, or other organizational purposes and departments, the ability to get the right information to the right people at the right time can create a powerful competitive advantage. After all, the world runs on data more than ever before and that's a trend not likely to change, or even slow down, any time soon. But with so much data available and being created on a nearly constant basis, the ability to make sense of that data becomes more critical and challenging with every passing day. You already know how to get Microsoft® Office Excel® to perform simple calculations and how to modify your workbooks and worksheets to make them easier to read, interpret, and present to others. But, Excel is capable of doing so much more. To gain a truly competitive edge, you need to be able to extract actionable organizational intelligence from your raw data. In other words, when you have questions about your data, you need to know how to get Excel to provide the answers for you. And that's exactly what this course aims to help you do.
This course is designed for students who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Excel and who wish to begin taking advantage of some of the higher-level functionality in Excel to analyze and present data.
- Work with functions.
- Work with lists.
- Analyze data.
- Visualize data with charts.
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Exams & Certifications
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Excel Associate (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-200 and Excel Expert (Office 365 and Office 2021): Exam MO-201 certifications.
Lesson 1: Working with Functions
- Topic A: Work with Ranges
- Topic B: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic C: Work with Logical Functions
- Topic D: Work with Date and Time Functions
- Topic E: Work with Text Functions
Lesson 2: Working with Lists
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Filter Data
- Topic C: Query Data with Database Functions
- Topic D: Outline and Subtotal Data
Lesson 3: Analyzing Data
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Topic C: Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Lesson 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Use Advanced Chart Features
Lesson 5: Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Analyze PivotTable Data
- Topic C: Present Data with PivotCharts
- Topic D: Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Excel Part 1: Foundations|
|VBA with Microsoft Excel|
|The Most Fabulous Excel Functions|
|Programming and Data Wrangling with VBA and Excel®|
|Data Analysis and Visualization with Microsoft Excel and Power Pivot|