ElearningWithin one business day of receiving your online payment, Springhouse will activate your DMI self-paced program and send you detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- $4,109.00 excl.
The duration of this course is 44 weeks online.
Classes are priced from $4,109.00. See individual sessions for details.
This exclusive Advanced Digital marketing course delivers the latest thinking in Digital Strategy, CX, Social Media, Search, Leadership & Management. Delivered fully online, the interactive course modules are bite-sized, innovative and contain fully embedded study notes to aid learning.
Culminating with two advanced certifications, this is a premium level learning experience, perfectly suited to Marketing Professionals taking the next step in their career.
Exams & Certifications
On successful completion of this course, you get two certifications, the Certified Digital Marketing Expert from the DMI and the PCM Advanced Digital Marketing Expert awarded by the American Marketing Association (AMA). Both are internationally recognized.
Successful completion requires the completion of two Digital Marketing assignments - in Digital Marketing Research and Digital Marketing Strategy. As part of your Digital Marketing Research paper you will undertake real world research (eg in the form of surveys, focus groups and/or interviews).
These assignments are designed to offer you the opportunity to produce meaningful and grounded Digital Marketing projects focused on your own digital career or business aspirations.
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Research
- Content Creation and Outreach
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Instagram and Snapchat
- YouTube and Social Video
- Social Customer Service
- Strategy and Planning
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications and Channels
- Marketing Automation
- Budget and Resourcing
- Big Data and Analytics
- Strategy Formulation and Planning
- Customer Experience (CX), E-Commerce and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Web Optimization
- User Experience Research and Design
- E-Commerce Strategy
- Applied E-Commerce
- Graphic Design Essentials for Marketers
- Customer Experience Essentials
- Search Marketing
- SEO Setup and Content
- SEO Workshop
- Paid Search and Display Advertising
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Applied Email Marketing
- Digital Selling
- Fundamentals of Social Selling
- Finding and Targting Prospects
- Attracting Customers
- Increasing engagement
- Closing and Retaining
- Essential Skills
- Creativity Skills
- Personal Skills
- Working with Others
- Traditional Marketers and Marketing Executives who want to play a bigger, sharper game
- Marketing Managers and Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Graduates looking to step ahead
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Career Changers
- Whoever needs to create and apply a digital marketing strategy for their organisation
Access to the immersive, 360 degree DMI Learning Platform, MYDMI, to work through your program of short courses called DMI Sprints (Analytics, Content Marketing, GDPR, UX Essentials, CX Essentials, Graphic Design). The material is broken down into bite-sized lessons of 10-20 minutes.
You will also become a DMI Member, providing you with additional assets such as podcasts, articles, webinars, expert walkthroughs, and more.