ElearningWithin one business day of receiving your online payment, Springhouse will activate your DMI self-paced program and send you detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- $445.00 excl.
The duration of this course is 6 hours online over 12 weeks.
Classes are priced from $445.00. See individual sessions for details.
Learn about digital consumer behavior and the customer journey, social media, the changed buying process, social selling, websites, email, and the digital mindset.
Designed for non-marketers seeking to understand why digital is disrupting and transforming businesses of all types today.
Key skills and competencies gained via this course include:
- Customer Journeys
- Web Concepts and Terminology
- User Experience
- Social Media
- Social Customer Service
- Data Security
- Data Analytics
- Reporting Data
- Module 1 - The Digital Opportunity (1 hr. 6 mins.)
- Module 2 - Websites and Email (1 hr. 3 mins.)
- Module 3 - Social Medial and Social Selling (1 hr. 3 mins.)
- Module 4 - Social Customer Service (59 mins.)
- Module 5 - Digital Challenges and Risks (58 mins.)
- Module 6 - Digital Mindset (53 mins.)
- 6 Interactive Modules
- 6 Hours of self-paced learning content
- Practice Toolkits and Templates
- DMI Membership
Exams & Certifications
The Foundation Certificate in Digital is assessed by a one-hour exam administered by our computer-based testing partner, Pearson Vue, via its global network of test centers.
The exam includes a range of different question formats. You must achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam.
Subsequent re-sits will incur a fee of payable directly to Pearson Vue should you need to book a repeat attempt.