The duration of this course is 2 Days.
Classes are priced from $995.00. See individual sessions for details.
This Springhouse course provides an introduction to Scrum and then reviews the key components of Scrum and the Scrum Master's role, highlighting elements that are typically at the center of the Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) assessment/exam.
This course strives to:
- Ensure students understand the core components of Scrum such as the Scrum framework, roles, events, and artifacts
- Teach students the core principles, and values of Scrum
- Review the Scrum Guide™, the definitive guide to Scrum
- Review typical assessment scope of questions, logistics
- Share study tips to increase offline studying and comprehension of material
- Review of sample assessment questions to prepare students for the actual assessment
Individuals planning on obtaining their Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) certification.
- Scrum Theory and Principles
- The Scrum Framework
- People and Teams
- Scrum Master
- Scrum at Scale
- Typical Assessment Overview
- Recap of Core Scrum Elements
- Assessment Questions to Scrum Guide Mapping
- Tips for Studying
- Sample Assessment
Exams & Certifications
Participation in this class includes up to two attempts at the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM I) assessment.
Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more about our available options.