The duration of this course is 4 hours.
Classes are priced from $450.00. See individual sessions for details.
The AWS Certifed SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, security, and operations on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. Join this half-day, intermediate-level bootcamp to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to SysOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The bootcamp reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
- System Administrators
- System Operators
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Course taken: Systems Operations on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
Exams & Certifications
This class is in preparation of the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now