The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Classes are priced from $600.00. See individual sessions for details.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. Customers with an AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate level certification and two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this advanced full-day workshop to learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. We will help you prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas, how they map to architecting on AWS and mapping them to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
Solutions Architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time spent studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect associate level certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
Exams & Certifications
This course is in preparation of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam.
This course covers the following concepts:
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now