The duration of this course is 2 Days.
Classes are priced from $1,395.00. See individual sessions for details.
DevOps Foundation® is a 2-day instructor-led course that provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. With DevOps, your improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy, and operate software and services.
DevOps Foundation® is a registered trade mark of the DevOps Institute
Courses are delivered in affiliation with ITSM Academy
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management, particularly those in an enterprise environment
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile service design environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts involved in interfacing Agile and DevOps
- Individuals who require an understanding of the culture changes associated with adopting DevOps
- Complete pre-class assignments
- An understanding of IT services and the service lifecycle is recommended
Exams & Certifications
Students are eligible to take an independent Foundation exam. Successfully passing the 60 minute examination, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the DevOps Foundation Certificate.
Note: The exam is web-based only; learners choose the time and place for their exams. A passing score = 65% or better.
The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique assignments designed to apply concepts
- Participation in our in-class GAME ON! An Interactive Learning Experience®
- Learner Personal Action Plan
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Exam voucher
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an enterprise understanding of DevOps:
- Goals, objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business
- Concepts and practices (including its relationship to Agile, Lean and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Improved workflows
- Improved communication and feedback loops
- Reliance on automation
- Applying DevOps in an enterprise environment
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
To request private training or future dates, call 610-321-3500 or
Register your interest now
|DevOps Engineering on AWS|
|AZ-400T00 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions|