The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $295.00.
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL 2020 DATES? All future dates are associated with the newly listed Microsoft Access 2019/2016 Part 3: Developing Access Applications. Click here to register.
You've covered many of the basic functions of Microsoft® Office Access® 2016, and now you're ready to learn advanced Access features such as database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access, and more. Knowledge of these features separate database professionals from the casual database users or occasional designers. Today's training, added to that which you've gained from the Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1 and Microsoft Access 2016 Level 2 courses, rounds out your Access education and provides you with marketable job skills.
Students taking this course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2016 and need to learn advanced skills.
By participating in this course you will
- Customize a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of data entry.
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users.
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.
To ensure your success in your course you should have experience working with Microsoft Access 2016, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships.
Exams & Certifications
You course prepares students for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exam for Microsoft Access 2016.
Courseware Microsoft® Office Access® 2016: Part 3 ProCertExamReady
Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Add Controls to Forms
- Enhance Navigation and Organization of Forms
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 2: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Import Data into Access
- Export Access Data
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Create a Mail Merge
Lesson 3: Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Using VBA
- Getting Started with VBA
- Enhance Access Using VBA
Lesson 5: Using Advanced Database Management
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
Lesson 6: Distributing and Securing a Database
- Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 7: Managing Switchboards
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us to learn more.
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Access 2016 Level 2|
|Microsoft Access Programming with VBA|
|Microsoft Access 2016 Level 1|