The duration of this course is 5 Days.
The Implementing Advanced Cisco ASA Security (SASAA) v2.1 training course will provide you with knowledge of advanced features of Cisco ASA security products and enables you to implement the key features of ASA including FirePOWER services, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Cloud Web Security, ASA Clustering and virtual ASA (ASAv). This is an ideal Cisco security certification course to take if you want to further your knowledge on Cisco security matters or develop new skills for career advancement. This Cisco ASA training includes learning about the Cisco ASA product family, Identity Firewall, FirePOWER services, and more.
This course is intended for network engineers supporting Cisco ASA 9.x implementations.
The goal of the course is to be able to implement the key features of the Cisco ASA, including Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services, ASA Cloud Web Security, ASA Identity Firewall, ASA Clustering, and the Virtual ASA (ASAv).
It is recommended that prior to enrollment, students have successfully completed SASAC v1.0, or have equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA.
Exams & Certifications
- Exam: 400-251 SASAA
This class includes a 365 Day neXT Learning Membership that includes access to a video reference library for the entire technology stack and online discussion forums.
Module 1: Cisco ASA Product Family
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
- Lesson 2: Introducing the Cisco ASAv
- Lesson 3: Implementing ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lesson 4: Introducing the Cisco ASASM
Module 2: Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Identity Firewall Solution
- Lesson 2: Setting Up Cisco CDA
- Lesson 3: Configuring Cisco CDA
- Lesson 4: Configuring Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
- Lesson 5: Verifying and Troubeshooting Cisco ASA Identity Firewall
Module 3: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services
- Lesson 1: Installing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Lesson 2: Managing the Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Using the FireSIGHT Management Center
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, and 5516-X FirePOWER Services
Module 4: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ASA Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA with Cisco Cloub Web Security
- Lesson 3: Verifying Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Operations
- Lesson 4: Describing the Web Filtering Policy in Cisco ScanCenter
- Lesson 5: Describing Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security AMP and CTA
Module 5: Cisco ASA Clustering
- Lesson 1: Describing the Cisco ASA Cluster Features
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ASA Cluster Terminology and Data Flows
- Lesson 3: Using the CLI to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 4: Using the ASDM to Configure a Cisco ASA Cluster
- Lesson 5: Verifying Cisco ASA Cluster Operations
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting a Cisco ASA Cluster Operation
- Lesson 7: Describing Cisco ASA v9.1.4 and Later Clustering Features
Module 6: Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall and CoA
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco Security Group Tagging
- Lesson 2: Configuring Cisco ASA Security Group Firewall
- Lesson 3: Describing the Cisco ASA 9.2.1 and later releases SGT Features
- Lab 1: Cisco Learning Lab Remote Access
- Lab 2: Cisco ASAv Basic Setup
- Lab 3: Cisco ASA 9.3 and 9.4.1 New Features
- Lab 4: Cisco CDA Configuration
- Lab 5: Cisco ASA Identity-Based Firewall Configuration
- Lab 6: Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Installation
- Lab 7: Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center Configuration
- Lab 8: Cisco ASA Cloud Web Security Configuration
- Lab 9: Cisco ASA Cluster Configuration
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now