The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $175.00.
Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Agile practitioners are all invited to learn from and engage with certified Scrum experts as they lead a full day of focused discussions on a variety of Scrum topics. The keynote speech will explore the “Future of Work,” and supporting breakout sessions will tackle topics like Evidence-Based Management, Scrum with UX, Fixing Scrum, Scrum with Kanban, Agile Metrics, Effective Backlog Refinement, the Psychology of Influence, and more.
- Seating is limited and reservations are required; RSVP early
- Early-bird Rate: $125 per person before October 1st
- Regular Rate: $175 per person between October 1st and November 7th
- Each ticket is valid for one person
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets cannot be refunded. Please call 610-321-3500 with questions
- Confirmation: Registrants will receive event confirmation and communications via email from Springhouse
Please be sure to elect one topic per breakout session;
- Breakout Session 1 - 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM
- Breakout Session 2 - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Breakout Session 3 - 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Breakout Session 4 - 2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
Desmond Hotel Conference Center
1 Liberty Boulevard
Malvern, PA 19355
Please contact us to learn more about our available options.
|Professional Scrum Foundations|
|Professional Scrum Master|
|Professional Agile Leadership Essentials|
|Professional Scrum Master II|
|Professional Scrum with Kanban|