The duration of this course is 1 Day.
Team members of an active project along with managers, executives, and analysts require access to their project data. With a focus on the project team members, students will learn to access their project information, update information they own, and view the results in this collaborative environment.
This PMI® approved PDU course equates to 6 PDUs.
This course is for anyone that is responsible for recording updates to projects using Project Online or the Project Server Web App with a focus on the team member's role in the project.
This course will:
- Introduce Project Online and how it compare to Project Server 20xx and Project Professional?
- Identify the flow of information and transactions within the Project Online environment
- Teach the most-commonly used screens, functions, and menus of the Project Online environment
- Reinforce material learned within the class through interactive exercises
Lesson 1: Getting Started
Lesson 2: Introduction
- What is Microsoft Project Online
- Flow of Project Information
Lesson 3: Using Project Online
Lesson 4: Configuring Project Online
- Personal Settings
- App Parts and Tiles
- Project Components
- Project Strategy
Lesson 5: Using Project Online
- Task Updates
- Resource Center
- Recording Resource Absences
- Project Sites
Lesson 6: Additional Project Online Features
- Resource Engagements
- Status Reports
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more.
Register your interest now
|Microsoft Project Online and Server for Project Managers|