The duration of this course is 2 Days. The list price is $890.00.
Identifying project risks and creating plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities is becoming a necessary part of project management. This course will teach you how to apply the generally recognized practices of project risk management as acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) to successfully manage risks in projects, gain the skills and knowledge to manage risk that organizations face, and avoid making costly mistakes while increasing your competitive edge in the project management profession.
Team leads, directors, managers or program and project team members with interest in developing additional skills in managing project risks
Those interested in pursuing the PMI-RMP® credential.
- Explore risk management practices, and understand risk management concepts
- Understand how to integrate risk management into project planning
- Identify project risk, and criteria
- Perform risk analysis; identifying when risk response is justified
- Learn of an apply risk response strategies to improve project success
- Understand how communication of project risk levels to stakeholders is vital
- Gain valuable techniques to identify, analyze, respond, control and communicate project risks
- Gain significant knowledge towards the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) certification exam
- Familiarity with project management concepts and some working experience with project management
- Project Management Fundamentals (Springhouse)
- Experience as a Project Manager where PMI standards are used
Exams & Certifications
Lesson 1: Understanding Project Management
Lesson 2: Identifying Project Management Processes
Lesson 3: Initiating a Project
Lesson 4: An Overview of Project Risk Management
Lesson 5: Planning Risk Management
Lesson 6: Identifying Risks
Lesson 7: Performing Qualitative Risk Analysis
Lesson 8: Performing Quantitative Risk Analysis
Lesson 9: Developing a Risk Response Plan
Lesson 10: Monitoring and Controlling Project Risks
Please contact us at 610-321-3500 to learn more about our available options.
|Project Cost Management Techniques|