The duration of this course is 1 Day. The list price is $450.00.
This hands-on full-day workshop is the perfect course for those who want to become more effective interacting with other individuals and teams, whether in person or via email, teleconference, or other medium. Participants explore key elements of effective communication including how to (1) convey the intended message clearly and concisely; (2) build credibility and trust with an authentic, collegial, engaging communication style; and (3) do so using ever-evolving technology. Strategies and techniques are presented within the context of real-world work situations.
This workshop is for professionals at all levels who want to enhance their interpersonal and team communication effectiveness.
Participants will have models and strategies to effectively receive and share information; answer inquiries with the appropriate level of detail; and handle difficult communication situations such as refusing a request, responding to a complaint, or rolling out a new program. With enhanced skills in audience-focused and solution-oriented communication, they will be able to increase among individuals and across teams the collaboration that produces results.
Exams & Certifications
The 12 "C" Words You Need to Adopt for Success.
- Words you need to adopt for success with interactive exercises
- What every communication must start with
- The importance of active listening for effective communication
- Building relationships and utilizing emotional intelligence concepts
- Establishing trust and credibility with your communication style
- Electing the right tool to deliver your message
- Reaching the right people with your message
- Developing accountability for maintaining proactive communications
- Identifying your learning style and the learning style of your listeners
This course is also available for private training. Please contact us to learn more.
Register your interest now
|Editing and Proofreading / Business Grammer|
|Effective Business Writing|